Top Five Reasons to Use a Travel Advisor to Book a Cruise Vacation
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) recently highlighted the role travel advisors play in helping travelers navigate the sea of cruise vacation options and has released the top five reasons to use a travel advisor to book a cruise vacation.
“Travel advisors play an important role in the vacation experience for both new and seasoned cruise travelers and can help cruisers create the most unique and personalized trip,” said Cindy D’Aoust, president and CEO, CLIA, in a written statement. “Advisors are an integral part of the cruise industry and those interested in cruising will find working with an expert leads to the best overall experience and vacation satisfaction.”
The Top Five Reasons to Use a Travel Advisor to Book a Cruise Vacation:
- A Totally Tailored Trip. Today, there are more cruise vacation choices and experiences than ever before making it possible for travel advisor to tailor trips to each client’s travel preferences. For example, Francophiles with a penchant for cuisine? An advisor can help book a perfect Parisian cruise and maybe even provide tips for finding the best crepes and macaroons during onshore excursions.
- In Expert Hands. Travel advisors are a wealth of information with plenty of real world travel experience. Advisors can provide incredible advice for making the most of a cruise like the best onboard cafes or cruise ship activities for children as well as expertise on travel insurance, dining times and cabin location.
- Deals & Discounts. We have access to deals and discounts that aren’t available to consumers booking directly. We can guarantee that when you book with Travel World of Crosby, you will get the best value on your vacation..
- Personalized Travel. There really are more perks when working with travel advisors! Many advisors can offer clients incredible perks like complimentary bottles of wine, vouchers for free specialty meals, prepaid gratuities, and onboard spending money. In addition to fun extras, advisors can also arrange personalized travel details for cruisers like gluten-free dining or post-cruise travel back home.
- A Stress-Free Travel Experience. For a stress-free travel experience, travelers should contact us! We are committed to providing the best travel experience for every client, every time. When you book with us, you sit back and let us handle every details.
We have worked with tens of thousands of clients to perfect their individual or group cruise vacation! We do not simply sell travel, we help create lifelong memories.