Dec 4-7, 2020
It will be hard to find another Christmas in New York City with as many inclusions as we have. We might be a little biased, but when you join us for our Christmas in NYC trip, you’ll experience the best NYC trip of your life!
- Flights from Bismarck, Grand Forks or Minot, ND. We can quote air from other cities.
- Millennium Hotel Times Square – (in the heart of Times Square)
- All hotel arrival and departure baggage handling
- Airport meet and greet and transfers to and from the hotel
- NYC Tour Guide Jose Raudales – the BEST in NYC!
- 3 Dinners
- Rockettes Christmas Spectacular
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- 5th Avenue Christmas Displays
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- 2 Broadway Shows
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island Immigration Museum & Ferry Ride
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- One World Observatory
- The Original Juniors Cheesecake Restaurant in Brooklyn
- Dkyer Heights Christmas Lights
- Built-in free time to enjoy some sights on your own
|Friday, December 4||All Day||Arrivals into NYC|
|5:45pm||Meet in Lobby, Walk to Dinner|
|Saturday, December 5||Morning||Subway to Battery Park & Tour|
Statue of Liberty & Ferry
Ellis Island Immigration
|Evening||Dinner at Junior's Cheesecake|
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights
|Sunday, December 6||Morning||Free time with suggestions of sights to see|
|Late afternoon||Broadway Show|
Rockettes Christmas Spectacular
Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
St. Patricks Cathedral
|Monday, December 7||Morning||National September 11 Memorial & Museum|
One World Observatory
We included your roundtrip airfare from Bismarck, Grand Forks or Minot, ND. We can also quote you air from any other city in the United States and any associated changes in cost, if there are any.
Have peace of mind knowing that you’ll travel with a group to be greeted by our team on the ground! Every moment of your tour is taken care of so you can focus on what is most important – enjoying the destination!
Pricing is per person. $25o refundable deposit to hold your space and final payment is due October 2nd.